Oct 29, 2009

Network Marketing Tips – 101 every Core 8 International Marketing Corp. distributors must read

I came across this site that contains 5 good network marketing tips written by Daegan Smith also known as "The King Of Never Calling A Single Lead" in the network marketing business. I really like his tips and I wish that our Core 8 International Marketing Corp. distributors also know them. Daegan Smith gave these wonderful success tips in his site for network distributors as follows:


* Network Marketing Tips #1:

You have to make the decision that you will make your network marketing business a success.

This is the most important tip that I can give you.

Most people who get into network marketing treat it as more of a hobby than a true brick and mortar business and this is why most people fail at network marketing.

If you forget the rest of the network marketing tips that I am going to give you here please remember this one.

Treat your network marketing business as a business and it will pay you like a business.

* Network Marketing Tips #2:

You must set a strict schedule for your business and then stick to it.

In order for your business to be successful you must devote at least 12 to 15 hours a week to focused work.

Set a schedule and stick to it.

Know exactly what you are going to do with the time you have allotted to your business before you start working then use that time as you have scheduled it.

If you do this your business will run much more smoothly and efficiently.

* Network Marketing Tips #3:

Never ever stop learning.

I know if you’re anything like me your time is a very valuable commodity. I really don’t have much time to spare.

Guess how I solved this problem for myself?

I listen to quite a few network marketing books on tape.

Why not multi-task I thought...

I figure if I’m driving or typing there’s no reason why I can't learn new things at the same time.

Try to learn as much as you can whenever and however you can.

Make compromises in your life so that you are able to learn new ideas, techniques, and vocabulary.

Multi task whenever you can.

* Network Marketing Tips #4:

Set a budget and stick to it.

You can’t expect your business to survive if you skimp on the quality of your marketing and training, so set up a monthly budget.

Allot a certain amount of your resources a month to the growth of your business.

For example I allot about $600 a month for the growth of my network marketing business. It’s not easy giving up that much of my money, but in all honesty it’s worth while in the long term.

Think about it...

When you're making $10,000 dollars a month residually are you really going to wish you had spent less on the development of your business?

Set a budget and stick to it, and reinvest your early earnings back into the growth of your business.


* Network Marketing Tips #5:

Maintain a positive attitude.

Do not get down on yourself if things don't go your way in the beginning,

just keep jugging along...

I promise you things are not going to go the way you espect them in the beginning.

You have to be able to view your setbacks as a positive stepping stone for your future success.

Learn all you can from your experiences and use them to guide your future successes.

These are my basic network marketing tips.

Don't overlook them!

If you pay attention and use the advice found here you'll soon find your network marketing career skyrocketing.

Source:
http://www.perfect-home-based-business-opportunities.com/network-marketing-tips.html

by Daegan Smith
"The King Of Never Calling A Single Lead"
Visit www.daegansmith.com for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment